Monday, August 20, 2012

Reflections of Week 1

1.Are there any factors that you think are going to affect your participation or experience in this class? (Access to a computer, cell phone, transportation? Family that can help or hassle? Friends that can help or hassle? Scheduling factors that can help or hassle?)

The only factors that I think will affect my particpation in the class is being a student athletic trainer after school and have to work. I will soon be picking up 10 extra hours. Since I can somewhat manage my time well and getting out of school at 12:20 I think that will help. 



2.Think of an awesome (or the best ever) learning experience (or an experience where you changed) What was it you learned? [call it X] Where were you? What happened? Who else was there? Did it teach you anything about how you learn (or pay attention... or ?) How did you know what was happening?

One of my best learnign expierences was at Girls State. Which is a camp for incoming senior girls in high school to particpate in politics. I was at Claremont Makena College. There were over 500 other girls there. I taught me that if I put myself into it and particpate I can learn and pay attention better. It also taught me to collaborate with others and learn the different point of views from other people.


3.What are you most [excited/concerned] about in this class? What do you look forward to in learning? How do you think it can/will make a practical difference in your life?

I most excited to learn new things in this class. There are not many dull moments in this class. I am concerned of falling behind. I think it will make a difference in my life becuase in you are able to challenge your thinking and learn to collaborate more with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment