Thursday, November 29, 2012

No Exit

 
 
I think that hell can be a really place. Growing up and being involved in the Catholic church I have always been taugh to fear hell. In movies and shows where are shown a firey place that is a horrible place to be. I think hell is a place of mind that can be anything that you fear the most. My hell would be in room of spiders. Another persons can be in a room of snakes. I think it reallt depends on the person who is imagining it.
 
 
Satre uses detailed descpritions and its hard to imagine to be an area like that for a long time. I still think that it won't matter if you are confined to one area for so long as to what is in the room with you. There can be nothing in the room and that could drive you insane. The insantity will cause you to creat your own hell inside that space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment